We've been creating and sending helpful After Surgery Gifts, Cancer Gifts & Get Well Care Package Gifts since 2006
Sympathy Gift Message Ideas
- Words can't express how sorry I am for what you are going through. I wish you strength and comfort and hope that in time you will find peace. I am here if you ever need someone to talk to.
- Please know that you guys are in my prayers. Wish I could be there to help you out right now, but, I am there in spirit.
- May our Heavenly Father lift your spirit and heal your heart.
- We were saddened to hear of the loss of ***. While we can't be at the memorial service, know our thoughts are with you.
- I am sorry that I am not there. I am thinking of you and sending you all my love and many hugs. You will not be traveling on this journey alone.
- You are in our thoughts and in our prayers. We may not be good at writing but we keep you in our hearts and on our lips in prayer to God. God bless you.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you for sunnier days ahead.
- Words can not express my sadness at your loss. May God bless and keep you now and always, my friend
- I pray that this small token of my well wishes lets you know that you are in my prayers and that I love you. May your intimate knowledge of God's love strengthen and encourage you and lead you to peace.
- May these small items help ease the difficult time you are enduring.
- Please know that you have our deepest sympathy. We know that there is little we can say to console you but please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time.
If your looking for the best care packages to send, our thoughtful and unique gifts will comfort someone when they are sick, help make surgery, recovery faster, ease a cancer patients chemo nausea, and make life just a little easier. Home
, After Surgery Care Packages
, Get Well Care Packages
, Breast Cancer Care Packages
, After Surgery Gifts Gifts
, Seattle Gift Baskets
, Shipping Info