The Deluxe Get Well Gift Basket for Women is the perfect present to send after surgery, post baby, for her birthday, get well soon, after an accident, sport injury, house warming or congratulations. Filled with thoughtful comfort items, this gift basket for her offers just about everything she would need when spending time at home relaxing and or recuperating, or in the hospital post surgery.
Along with a fine collection of comfort items that promote healing, this gift basket also includes magazines, snacks, chocolate and a $15 ITunes gift card. She is going to love having things to read and gift cards to use for books, movies or music.
- Organic all natural bar soap
- Soothing, all natural body lotion without the parabens or petrochemicals that make our bodies unhealthy.
- Soothing lip balm, great for keeping lips moist
- Writing Journal for keeping thoughts, lists, appointments, to do's
- $15 gift card. ITunes is offered but you can request a different gift card in the comments section at checkout. Amazon, Barnes and Noble cards available.
- Super-soft and luxurious socks to pamper and protect feet. Socks are a comfort item women love. Warm the body from the feet up. After a long hard day of work, she needs to pamper the tools that keep her going.
- Muscle rub with arnica to help with soreness, tired achy muscles.
- Beverage container to help stay hydrated
- Two ladies magazines. You can specify magazine types in comments section at checkout. Examples include Oprah, Redbook, People, Us, Good Housekeeping, Natural Health
- Sundry of natural snack items
Including tea, nuts, healthy bar, crackers, peppermints, chocolate.
-Soothing hand wipes and facial tissues
Each item in this Get Well Gift Basket arrives gift wrapped in tissue paper and inside an eco-friendly reusable tote bag. Being advocates of reducing the carbon footpint, we do not offer shrink wrapped gift baskets. Add your gift message at checkout and a beautiful card will be tied to the handle of the gift bag.
The traditional gift basket is filled with salty foods, sugar and spa products that are filled with chemicals like nitrates and parabens. These chemicals can make an ill person sicker. Our unique twist on the gift basket offers health-minded, practical, supportive items to aid in healing.