We've been creating and sending helpful After Surgery Gifts, Cancer Gifts & Get Well Care Package Gifts since 2006
Cancer Gift Message Ideas
- This gift is an expression of our healing thoughts and good wishes for you to continue your quick recovery!
- We are all praying that God gives you strength through your treatments and that it is successful!
- Thinking of you! Stay Strong!
- Remember...REGRET looks backward...WORRY looks around... but FAITH looks UP!!!!
- Know that I am here, arms open, ready to support you on your journey. And always.
- We lift you unto the Lord, knowing he can heal.
- I am sorry that I am not there. I am thinking of you and sending you all my love and many hugs. You will not be traveling on this journey alone.
- We know because of your strong faith you will hold on to God's promises. That you will open your heart & receive a fresh touch from our Lord. Please know WE are praying for you, that you will be restored!
- May these small items help ease the difficult time you are enduring.
- You are always close in thought and a real inspiration
- We are thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way. You have so many people that love you and are pulling for you to beat this cancer!
- “For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,” says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)
- I encourage you to continue to be positive, knowing you are not alone in this.
- "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31:8
- “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.” Maryanne Radmacher
- We are thinking of you and send love and positive energy. We are sure that you will make a full recovery and hope that the treatments aren't too bad.
If your looking for the best care packages to send, our thoughtful and unique gifts will comfort someone when they are sick, help make surgery, recovery faster, ease a cancer patients chemo nausea, and make life just a little easier. Home
, After Surgery Care Packages
, Get Well Care Packages
, Breast Cancer Care Packages
, After Surgery Gifts Gifts
, Seattle Gift Baskets
, Shipping Info