Send your get well soon wishes with a unique Get Well gift basket by CareGifting. Help that special women or man feel encouragement and support with gifts that comfort, heal and show that you are thinking about their recovery and well being. A great cancer patient gift idea.
These unique gift items help provide the ultimate in comfort with special attention to healing and nurturing. This is a versatile gift, and customers also choose this as a cancer gift, sympathy gift, caregiver gift or even a New Mom gift. Your gift intention and gift message really sets the tone for the gift.Featured items in this Get Well Gift Basket include:
- Warming Buckwheat Wrap. Provides soothing relief for muscle tension through heat or cold therapy. Lightly scented with aromatherapy herbs like lavender and rosemary and clove. Heat the wrap in the microwave for 2 minutes and it provides soothing warmth for several hours.
- Plush roll pillow, great for propping leg or arm after surgery. Also fits nicely behind the neck and prevent strain from bed rest, perfect for cancer patients. Machine washable cover. Great for traveling when they are back on their feet.
- Luxurious, plush and comfy blanket. Keeps them warm and toasty as they recover. Super Soft to the touch. Great for beds, couches and hospital stays.
- Inspirational Journal for keeping records, writing, drawing, or medication doses.
- Organic, all natural and paraben free lotion.. No toxic ingredients! Healthy hydration for skin.
- Bamboo Socks, cold feet when your sick are the worst. Warm up the totes with moisture wicking, soft and cashmere like feel bamboo socks. These are a must have item for Hospital stays. Men and Women love these best selling socks.
- Cold Beverage container with non-slip gel grip. Hydration is key to recovery. Gel grip helps hands hang on.
Items arrive gift wrapped in a reusable eco-friendly tote bag.
Unforeseen high demands may occasionally necessitate an item substitution or color change of an item. The substitution will always be of equal or greater value and gender specific.Get well gift baskets filled with comfort items make great get well gifts. Sending a gift that helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce pain and swelling after surgery is important to continued good health!Related Items
Customer's who viewed this item also viewed these other collections:EncourageCare