An extra special gift basket that includes products that will make her feel pampered and cared for. Sending presents that offer comfort with special attention to healing and nurturing will speed her recovery and lift her spirits.
This is a versatile gift, and customers have sent this as a gift for a New Mom, as a Birthday present, Caregiver Gift and a Cancer Patient gift.
Featured items in this gift collection include:
- Blanket-Luxurious, warming, soft and comforting blanket.
- Eye Pillow- this Eye Pillow applies gentle acupressure to tired eyes and facial muscles. Made with luxurious fabric that is cool to the touch allowing the Eye Pillow to drape and conform to the contours of your face, providing welcome relief for headaches, sleeping difficulties, stress or eye puffiness.
- Journal- This journal is so much more than the ideal place to sketch, write and ponder. Perfect for jotting down doctors notes, doctor appt times, medical terms, medicine dosage, grocery lists, phone numbers.
- Cozy Chenille Socks- pamper the feet in velvety softness. Tread cover the soles of the socks for extra traction. Great for slippery hospital floors.
- Organic Lotion- sending a all natural organic lotion to assist the body's inherent healing abilities especially after surgery, is such a caring idea. All natural lotion is the perfect soothing solution for dry skin care. (Pictured MV Lotion Bar is no longer available. 60z bottle of lightly scented, all natural lotion will be sent in it's place)
- Arnicare- Natural and homeopathic Arnica brings temporary relief to minor aches, pains & bruised areas. Perfect for the after surgery healing. (Pictured-MV Body Heal is no longer available)
- Moisturizing Hand Gloves- Relieve dry, rough, callused hands with these natural cotton gloves. To use, apply your favorite hand lotion (included with gift basket) then slip on the gloves for overnight softening as you rest. These gloves help skin absorb and retain active oils to reveal younger, softer hands.
- Soothing Hand wipes- Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient. Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth.
- Lip balm- Keeping lips smooth and well hydrated is a comfort most patients won't remember to do for themselves.
You can also add a Men's Magazine
, Women's Magazine
or Crossword Puzzle Book
to your after surgery or get well gift. We allow you to specify the magazine type when ordering.