Finally, a scent free get well gift basket that would make the perfect gift idea for someone who is sensitive to fragrances or staying at a hospital or recovery center that does not allow scents. Great cancer gift idea, after surgery gift, hospital gift idea, get well gift that is scent free.
-Squish pillow, (color scent will be based on gender)
- Easy grip water bottle with built-in straw, an especially useful item for taking in enough fluids after a surgical procedure
- Soft, warm organic bamboo socks. These are wonderful for keeping feet warm when padding around home or the hospital.
- Badger Organics Unscented Skin Balm- This super-hydrating formula will help keep skin healthy, especially really chapped skin that needs an extra dose of moisture. This unscented formula is great for sensitive skin because it has only 3 ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, beeswax and castor oil. 100% natural and USDA organic. 2oz tin. Perfect for treatment of eczema, psoriasis and dry skin. Great gift for chemo patients, breast cancer gift idea, get well gift for him.
- Badger Organics Unscented Lip Balm-keeping lips smooth and well hydrated is a basic in comfort care. Once you use this organic all natural lip balm you'll never want to be without it. We've had customers tell us stories about crawling under the bed to retrieve a precious stray tube, or carefully scraping the last little bit out of the bottom of the tube with a Q-tip!
- Hugo Naturals Unscented Soap- This natural unscented bar soap with luxurious lather will pamper her sensitive skin. Handcrafted from cruelty-free ingredients, Hugo Naturals' luxurious soap produces a rich, creamy lather that pampers the skin while it cleans. Enriched with a nourishing blend of jojoba, shea butter, vegetable glycerin, botanical extracts and essential oils. Chemo sensitive skin gets nourished with this unscented all natural soap. Send to a cancer patient and they will really appreciate the kind gesture regarding healthy products for sensitive skin.
- Ginger Chews- Unwrap the secrets of an old and treasured recipe from Southeast Asia and discover the unique flavor of soft and chewy ginger candies. Ginger has been shown to help relieve nausea that can occur as a reaction to anesthesia, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, pregnancy or travel. These chewy soft ginger chews are individually wrapped in a 4.0 oz gift box. Voted 'Best Candy' at the 1999 and 2000 US Scovie Awards, these spicy little treats also make a comforting beverage. Just add a few pieces to a cup of boiling water, stir to melt and enjoy as a tummy soother.
Ingredients: cane sugar, ginger, tapioca starch. Two chews contain 40 calories, 0g fat, 0mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate and 10g sugars. All Natural.
- Ginger Soother- a unique beverage made with prized Chinese yellow ginger, honey, lemon and natural flavor. Ginger is said to soothe the throat and stomach, warm the internal organs, and ease nausea and ailments from colds to headaches. And thatï¿½s not even the best! Ginger is also a powerful antioxidant with over 12 constituents said to be superior to vitamin E. And it helps neutralize free radicals, widely recognized as being a common cause of inflammation. Not bad huh? And the taste? Mmmmmmmmm...!
All these amazing gifts are hand wrapped with beautiful tissue and include a thank you card and personalized Gift Message. This gift package will arrive in a re-usable tote bag.