Send your get well soon wishes with a unique get well gift from CareGifting. Help that special someone feel better soon with gifts that comfort, heal and show that you are thinking about them during their recovery.
This get well gift for men or women can be sent while they get better in the hospital or at home. Help to keep them comfortable with an organic sore muscle rub and microbead pillow, hydrated with coconut water in a tall cold beverage container and free from couch induced boredom with a recent issue of a popular gender specific magazine and cool organic peppermint oil mints.
Get Well Gift Basket Includes:
- Comforting plush roll pillow or micro-bead pillow. Colors vary but will be selected based on gender of recipient. Squishy roll pillows are a needed comfort item while recovering and are great for reducing swelling. Forget those uncomfortable hospital or bed pillows, this pillow will become your favorite pillow to sleep with.
- -Large Beverage Container to stay hydrated during recovery. An easy grip water bottle with built-in straw and see through lid is a very important key to healing and this water bottle is great to keep the body firing on all cylinders during recovery and once workouts or back to work begins again.
- Delicious, potassium rich Coconut Water for hydration. Coconut water is the purest liquid second only to water itself. It is chock full of electrolytes, calcium, potassium, magnesium; everything that is good for you.
- Muscle Rub with Arnica to soothe the aches and pains naturally and without overpowering scents and toxic chemicals that absorb into the skin and pollute the body. Great remedy for sore muscles!
- Gender specific magazine, hours of great reading.
- Organic Peppermints to keep breath fresh and the mouth moist and comfortable
This gift basket would also work well as a cancer gift idea for women or men diagnosed with cancer and or going through cancer treatment.
Get well from surgery gift baskets filled with comfort items make great get well gifts. Sending a gift that helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce pain and swelling after surgery is important to continued good health!