Best gift for a chemo patient is our Chemo Sensitive gift basket. An ideal cancer gift idea for someone whose skin may be sensitive and who is having trouble tolerating scents.
-Ginger drink and candies help with nausea and upset stomach
- Badger Organics Unscented Skin Balm- This super-hydrating formula will help keep skin healthy, especially really chapped skin that needs an extra dose of moisture. This unscented formula is great for sensitive skin because it has only 3 ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, beeswax and castor oil. 100% natural and USDA organic. 2oz tin. Perfect gift for cancer patients, someone with eczema, psoriasis and dry skin.
- Lip Balm-keeping lips smooth and well hydrated is a basic in comfort care. Once you use this organic all natural lip balm you'll never want to be without it. We've had customers tell us stories about crawling under the bed to retrieve a precious stray tube, or carefully scraping the last little bit out of the bottom of the tube with a Q-tip!
Especially popular for cancer patients, whose lips tend to be very sensitive. Plus, unscented lip balm will not contribute to nausea that is a common side effect of chemotherapy and radiation therapy treatments.
- Unscented Soap- This natural unscented bar soap with luxurious lather will pamper her sensitive skin. Handcrafted from cruelty-free ingredients, Hugo Naturals' luxurious soap produces a rich, creamy lather that pampers the skin while it cleans. Enriched with a nourishing blend of jojoba, shea butter, vegetable glycerin, botanical extracts and essential oils. Perfect for cancer patients who may have sensitive or burned skin.
- Ginger Chews Candy- Unwrap the secrets of an old and treasured recipe from Southeast Asia and discover the unique flavor of soft and chewy ginger candies. Ginger has been shown to help relieve nausea that can occur as a reaction to anesthesia, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, pregnancy or travel. These chewy soft ginger chews are individually wrapped in a 4.0 oz gift box. Voted 'Best Candy' at the 1999 and 2000 US Scovie Awards, these spicy little treats also make a comforting beverage. Just add a few pieces to a cup of boiling water, stir to melt and enjoy as a tummy soother.
- Ginger Soother- a unique beverage made with prized Chinese yellow ginger, honey, lemon and natural flavor. Ginger is said to soothe the throat and stomach, warm the internal organs, and ease nausea and ailments from colds to headaches. Great gift for cancer patients during chemo treatment, after surgery or during get well. And that's not all! Ginger is also a powerful antioxidant with over 12 constituents said to be superior to vitamin E. And it helps neutralize free radicals, widely recognized as being a common cause of inflammation. Not bad huh? And the taste? Mmmmmmmmm...!
- Hard cover Journal makes a lovely writing gift. Great little book for keeping track of doctor's notes after surgery, medication times and amounts, doctor appts, chemotherapy appts etc.
All these amazing gifts are hand wrapped with beautiful tissue and personalized Gift Message. This gift package will arrive in our re-usable tote bag.