Send your get well soon wishes with a unique Cancer get well gift basket by CareGifting. Help that special someone feel encouragement and support with gifts that comfort, heal and show that you are thinking about their recovery and well being.
Specially designed for friends and loved ones battling cancer, the Encourage Cancer Gift Basket Collection offers a unique twist on the typical gift basket. This cancer gift basket collection will help ease nausea and sickness as a result of chemotherapy. Also included are some antioxidant rich green tea. Some people believe that Green Tea's antioxidant properties can help reduce the occurrence and size of some kinds of tumors as well as inhibit their growth.
Send your get well soon message of comfort and care with items that are proactive, much better than a bouquet of flowers or traditional gift baskets loaded with carbs and sugar.
The Encourage Collection features:
-Large Soy Candle in gentle, uplifting scent.(comfort candle shown is no longer available).
- Unscented all natural body lotion, with no parabens or petrochemicals, from Hugo Naturals
- Unscented lip balm. The mouth can get so sore during treatment, and keeping lips hydrated really helps.
- Cheerful Mind Balm. This sweet orange & spearmint surrounds your senses and makes you feel good! Massage a little onto hands, temples, forehead or anywhere you need a little soothing. Breathe it in.
- Easy grip water bottle with built-in straw, an especially useful item when water intake is required during chemotherapy.
- Fine hardcover journal for keeping doctor's notes, appointments, or for daily journal writings.
- Inspirational book: current feature is "Stronger than Cancer" by Connie Payton. This book offers short little stories and quotes from others who have fought cancer. Substitutions available, please contact Customer Support for requests or make note on your order at checkout.
- Peppermints to help keep mouth freh, moist and organic peppermint oil can also help combat nausea.
-Healing sounds relaxation CD (no longer available-substitute is $10 Itunes Gift Card), for resting at home or to listen to or read their own choice of music or books during chemotherapy sessions
- Green Tea(2)
- Natural hand wipes with antibacterial essential oils
- Purse pack size facial tissues
Items arrive gift wrapped and in a reusable tote. Enter your gift message at checkout and a beautiful card will be tied to the bag handles with satin ribbon.Related Items
Customer's who viewed this item also viewed these other collections: